Anything Yoon Si Yoon

When we accumulate a lot of stress, we should find means to vent these out - be it sports or whatever comes to mind. Have tried a number of stress relieving options, some have worked some didn't. However with this pandemic, our options are really narrowed down. 


I used to go out and drive around with friends but with limited options and number of people coming together, I have gone back to being a couch potato - a large couch potato at that! Back to reading books, binge watching movies and television series to finding my way back to my addiction - Kdrama series. 

Although I have watched a number of them, even repeating some of them numerous times, I have never been this mesmerized, for lack of a better word - mind's completely agog these days, with tada! you guessed it right, Yoon Si Yoon. I don't know, I must have seen something in him that made me want to devour every single series or movie he's in. Thus, the continuing fascination...

Yes, to sum it up. I have scoured the internet and SNS for anything Yoon Si Yoon and the sites and pages didn't disappoint. Need I say that the internet is a treasure trove of whatever feeds your addiction? Same case for me. So, in an effort to connect with like minded people, have established accounts (personal, page, channel) in almost all known SNS - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, KakaoStory, Band, Tumblr, Pinterest.



If you are interested to talk about Yoon Si Yoon or share any updates about him, let's follow each other, here's a link to my pages:

Instagram: @yoonsiyoon_musings

Twitter: @annatwisted1 Yoon Si Yoon Musings

Facebook page: Yoon Si Yoon Musings

Band: @annamae.twisted

Telegram channel: Yoon Si Yoon Musings

KakaoStory: @annamaetwisted Yoon Si Yoon Musings

Tumblr: yoonsiyoonmusings.tumblr.com

Pinterest: @annamaetwisted



See you all there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fan Meeting Memories

On to “It’s Beautiful Now” wagon

Yoon Si Yoon Musings